Process Optimization / destra - Excellence in Statistical Analytics
With destra process improvement - the deliberate optimization of existing process situations – can be brought to its pinnacle. destra offers a multitude of statistical studies from complex tests examining the correlation of processes to more simple Shainin methods so that the statistical significance of the data can be understood in its proper context.
With a software design that is user intuitive, easily navigable and graphically engaging, destra will support the statistical layperson as well as the expert in identifying and implementing the most relevant tests.
Reliability analyses are a helpful tool for testing whether a product meets its requirements under assumed conditions over a certain period of time. destra enables the user to plan life span studies, evaluate data collected during the trial and display the results graphically.
- End-of-Life tests
- Censored tests (Type I and Type II as well as mixed models)
- Sudden-Death tests
- Eckel procedure for field failure
- Success Run tests
Design of Experiments is a tool used to examine cause - effect correlations between influence parameters and target values as well as for the optimization of products and processes. The destra module provides structured data acquisition capabilities to facilitate these studies.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Easy to understand graphical results
- Process Optimization with multiple target values
Variance and regression is analyzed using mathematical models showing cause-effect correlations between influence parameters and target values. With the help of a clear graphical interface, the user can select model coefficients with a mouse click and immediately visualize the effects in a preview graphic. destra provides
- Immediately viewable model designing
- Multiple Variance Analysis designs
- Formula editor to navigate and choose appropriate design possibilities
- Ability to create processes with mixed effects, hierarchically nested models, and unbalanced data
- Visually enhanced diagnostics
- Traditional approaches such as Cook Distances, Leverage Values, and Residues
Machine capability studies provide verification that each machine continues to be capable of producing the specified product characteristics with the required accuracy. After process run-off, additional parts are measured to be used for a preliminary process capability study. For process evaluation over an extended period, process results are visually displayed using distribution time models. In turn, these will be used to calculate short and long term capabilities and to later select appropriate Quality Control Charts.
- Determination of distribution time models using Six Sigma evaluation methods
- Quality Control Charts to evaluate the stability of specific characteristics
- Evaluation of results using configurable, tabular views
destra offers various procedures and methods to establish the capability of any given inspection process based on its intended purpose. Included in destra are various measurement system capability studies which take into account different interference factors depending on the procedure. The basic capability studies are:
- Gage Resolution: %RE
- Type-1 Study: Cg, Cgk, Bias, Linearity
- Type-2 Study: %GR&
- Type-3 Study: %GR&R for Automatic Gauges