Design of Experiments / vidara
vidara offers a variety of statistical methods and tests and is a tool for process improvement. Users benefit from an intuitive user interface and appealing graphics supporting a quick interpretation of evaluation results. vidara is designed for users of qs-STAT and solara.MP looking for a reasonable extension providing evaluation options with respect to improvement projects.
Design of experiments is a tool for analysing cause-and-effect relationships between factors and responses and for optimising products and processes. A well-structured acquisition of data plays a major role.
- Intuitive user interface to create individual experimental designs
- Appealing and significant graphics of results
- Optimisation of several responses
The analysis of variance and regression supports you in adapting mathematical models to cause-and-effect relationships between factors and responses.
- Excellent model designs
- Various designs for analysis of variance
- Formula editor
- Mixed effects
- Hierarchically nested models
- Unbalanced data
- Visual model diagnostics
- Cook’s distance, leverage values and residuals
Reliability analyses check whether a product meets its requirements under specific conditions over time. vidara helps users to plan lifetime analyses, evaluate data collected in an experiment and shows the results in graphics.
- End-of-life test
- Censoring (type I, type II and hybrid censoring schemes)
- Sudden death test
- Eckel procedure for field failure
- Success run tests